FV2CE: Show Pigs Guide from A to Z
How to raise your FV2CE Show Pig
Note 2: Not everyone has this update just yet. There are a few things to be worked out and a limited number of players are being allowed to test this before a future release to everyone.
FAQs about raising FV2CE Show Pigs
Can I rename my Pig?
- Yes you can! Rename your piggy by tapping on the pencil icon beside its name.
What are Dinner Bells?
- Dinner Bells keeps your pig awake for 2 hours during the time it's suppose to be sleeping. This allows you and your Partner to speed up feeding your pig without worry it will take a nap.
Can I store my extra Pen to use for later time?
- Yes. You can only store an empty pen. Tap the pencil icon to store it.
What happens after my Pig is weighed in?
- You can grow a new pig after every weigh in. This means that you can choose from the other breeds available, including choosing a new partner to raise the chosen pig with. You can also choose the same breed and partner that you previously had.
Can I raise multiple Pigs at once?
- You can place up to 6 pens on your farm but starting from the 3rd pen it will cost keys.
Do I need to visit my Partner's farm to feed our Pig?
- Before in the beta testing this was a thing. However a player no longer needs to visit your Partner's farm to feed the Pig as it is a shared asset. So no, you don't have too.
How do I feed my Pig?
- Feed your pig by dragging the filled order onto your piggy. Each feed adds an increment to your pig's progress meter.
Why is my Pig sleeping?
- A pig's nap is a timer added that gives you and your partner a break from feeding it. While sleeping a pig displays the item it wants next. Take this time to create food items and organize your next move.
How will I know if someone invites me to be their Partner?
- When someone invites you be to a partner, their profile photo will appear on the Show Booth. If you are already raising a Pig of your own, you will need to add a new pen on your farm to accept a friend's invite.
How do I invite a Partner?
- Click on the "Invite Partner" button beside the pig's progress bar located at the bottom of the screen.
- Once clicked, the Invite Partner button gives you two choices:
- Find Partner - chooses a random partner for you to raise your pig with.
- Choose Friend - allows you to choose from the list of Facebook friends that you have in the game.
What if I can't choose a Pig to raise?
- If you can't choose a pig to raise, you can help a friend or another farmer raise a pig of their own by tapping on a "badged" Pig and select which friend you want to help.
What if I don't have enough coins to buy a Pig?
- You can win free pigs to raise from weigh ins. Pigs won from a previous weigh in will have a green "free" text on them.
I hope this guide helps answer a few questions. If you have any more questions that weren't answered feel free to comment below. Good luck on raising your Show Pigs!