Update: FV2CE Content Update Pop Up Error

FV2CE
Photo Credit:Zynga

Good news for those that were stuck in an endless loop in their game. The Content Update Pop Up Error is now fixed according to Zynga. Here is what they say on their support site:



We are happy to tell you that the Content Update issue is now fixed! Make sure to force close the app and go online for the fix to take effect.
Afterwards, please follow the steps below:
1. Launch the game on your device while connected to the Internet. This will enable your game to detect and download the updates available on our end. (DLC Version: 6/30/2016)
2. Choose "Yes" from the Content Update pop up that you will receive to restart the game app and sync the updates. 
When I logged into my game I did get the above picture but then it went ahead and connected me without having to Force Stop or Choose "Yes". Here's hoping the new hotfix works for us all.

Happy Playing
-Masaya 

Comments

  1. It is NOT FIXED. My game is still stuck at Level 11. After numerous reports and email it is still NOT FIXED!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LadyM, I'm sorry to hear that the game isn't working properly. I'm not customer service(this is just a fansite) but when my game got stuck I had to follow the directions on the Zynga support site. Here's the article I was pointed to that helped get my original level back: https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2-country-escape/?s=hot-topics&f=why-is-my-farm-back-to-level-1

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts