FV2CE Rolls Out the Guest Name feature
|Photo credit: Zynga|
Hello Farmers, a new feature has been rolled out in FV2CE which allows a player to access the Market without connecting to Social Media. It also serves to change your name in your Co-Op in case you'd like a bit more privacy or want to try out something new. Introducing, the Guest Name feature! This feature will allow you access to the Market without connecting to your Social Media account and you can also create a name which uniquely defines you!
- Playing the game without the need of Social Media(Facebook, Google Plus) accounts
- Change your Co-Op name
- Privacy, no need to reveal your true name
- Not connecting your game to Facebook and/or Game Center/Google Play means not being able to switch devices as the game won't recognize your progress and won't sync to your account on the new device.
How to Enable FV2CE's Guest Name feature
Customizing your FV2CE name with a synced account
Things to Note:
- Toggling your Guest Name on will allow you to use your unique name even after disconnecting your Facebook and/or Game Center/Google Play accounts from the game.
- If you have disconnected your social networking accounts prior to creating one, you may start using a Guest Name by playing the game as a guest without losing your progress.
- If your Guest Name is not showing after enabling it then force close the app and it should appear.