FarmVille 2: Easter Egg-stravaganza Primer
Starting the Easter Egg-Stravaganza
FV2CE Egg-stravaganza Tier Rewards
The Silver tier will give players Gold Stamps, Padlocks, Keys, and a Money-Bunny Pin(this may be temporary), while players in the Bronze tier will receive Silver Stamps, Padlocks, Golden Gloves, and a Money-Bunny Pin. Those who did not place at all will get Orange Frostings and Candy Molds during the first round.
Using the Silver and Gold Carrot Boost
Note: Prices are unique depending on your current level at the time of purchase.
Sunny the Bunny and Easter Bunny Temporary FarmHand Helpers
Easter Egg-stravaganza Leaderboard Tips
|This is a picture of the first ten minutes of the event starting for me|
- Use your Boosts at all times whether Silver or Gold
- Be in a helpful Co-Op and make sure to help out if you can as well
- Use Keys wisely to give you an edge over an opponent
- Utilize your Sand Dollars at the tent to help your farm out
- Do not spend time on crafting items that take an hour to craft. You're better off "X-ing" off that item and waiting for a new item to appear that will give you points faster.
- Keep looking for the hidden Easter Eggs on your farm. They award 100 to 600 style points.
Reminder for the serious gamersGame face on. (●o≧д≦)o
- Remember always that when playing to win there is no pulled punches, ZERO MERCY!
- Do not accept 2nd place; for that is the first loser
- There is only 1st place and WIN
- Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their bleeting sheep
- Nothing screws over competition alike a Platinum Visa card
Seriously though, these Leaderboard events can be fun or they can be a complete rage-inducing fest. I wish you good luck on your own FarmVille 2 Country Escape leaderboard event. I sincerely hope that you all win in one way or another. The quest guide will be up next!