FV2CE Country Escape is Still Around

FV2CE, farm house next to a quaint pond
Life at the farm is a happy one

Hi farmers,

apologies for not getting the recent events up as usual. As you know, this is simply a hobby of mine that I like to do from time to time. Unfortunately, life gets in the way and I'm not able to get the guides up for each new event that FarmVille 2 Country Escape puts out each month.

I think that if I do continue doing this that the guides will become a bit more streamlined and straight to the point. That way, I don't have to spend hours making the pictures and full guides.

But I'll be quite honest, I've long stopped playing my own version of the game. In all these years, FV2CE hasn't truly changed and I've kinda moved on with other stuff.

Still, I'll do my best to keep current but no promises. Right now there is two days left to the Best Friends event. If you complete the quests you'll earn Eddie’s Buddy as an extra Farm Hand for a limited time.

Good luck and Happy playing!
-Masaya Silverwynde

Comments

Popular Posts