FV2CE: A Farewell to Friends


FV2CE, Farmville Country Escape, people on a farm with animals
Happy Farming no matter where you are today


Hi all,

it's been a fantastic 3 years but it's time to close down this little site. I first began chronicling FarmVille 2: Country Escape when CastleVille Legends was shut down. For several years, I kept a similar site there where I posted sneek peeks, full guides, and early walk-throughs of events that had yet to debut.

Author Edit on 09/28/2020: Never mind this whole entry. I'm going to keep updating as much as possible. Look forward to it!

After CVL closed, I decided to continue writing guides about FV2CE in a more simpler format. But life has a funny way of closing in around a person when least expected. Before, I was way younger, and had zero responsibilities on my shoulders.

Trust me when I say that it's hard to say that because I used to consider myself a dedicated gamer. Not just in mobile games but online RPGs, and FPS games that kept me up for days on end. So it's difficult having to admit that I can't even keep up with the special events in a casual simulation game.

For those that loyally came to this little site. I wanted to sincerely thank you for visiting through-out all these years. I can't appreciate you all enough.

If you ever wish to visit again I'm at my author's website since it focuses on my Fantasy Adventure novels, photo manips, and Poshmark.

Thank you for your company and remember no matter what: Happy Playing!
-Masaya Silverwynde


Amazon Disclosure Royal Ever After is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Please note that your Amazon purchases are at no extra cost to yourself! Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts